Your Tyranny shan't last

There shall come a day
When I shall have a say
Fore everyone has a day
Today is yours
But tomorrow's mine

Laugh and be as mean as you can
For  this tyranny shan't last
Your dusk shall come
And a new dawn will arise

Laugh, all you can
kill all you can
Fore my tears shall
turn to yours

Laugh on I say
As my tears fall
One day I shall reign
Fore tyrants like you
Don’t last too long

I shan't cry no more
my tears will be rare,
Today, I bleed
As you laugh
But  you will pay
For every tear
That's gone astray

Laugh all you can
Fore it wont last
It wont be long
Till that day
that righteous day
when you will bleed
the way I have

 Laugh on, as expectations die
Say your mean things
Go on, what more can you do
Just hurt one more soul
One more disappointment
One more reason to hate
Go on say it, more
Do your tantrums
and your things
That’s all you can do

Breathe in peace when you can
Fore you too  shall fall
and feel the numbness
inside of me

Laugh on I say,
Your laughter will cease
Your belittling will stop
Your selfishness will end
Your self-worth will tatter and fall

Laugh while you can
Fore it shall end
like all other tyrants
you too will finally fail


By Prabalta Rijal



Comments

Popular Posts