It's not right !


You walked away
when things got tough
you let us break
and shattered my faith

It's not right
that even today
I think of you
and the moments
we shared

How could you do it?
why did you leave?
why didn't you try?
and  give us a chance?
You had a choice
You knew you were mine
And I was yours

And now you wanna talk
after years gone by
and there's nothing left
but a shattered faith
and echoes of vows all fake

Where were you
when I needed you the most
when I walked around
 like a lifeless soul

Why didnt you try
to make things right
and talk to me
when things weren't right
You had no faith
and you let us break


Where were you
when my world caved in
coz you didn't fight
nor thought it right
to lemme know
that you gave in
Coz you didn't see
that we were right
and  worth a fight

And now you wanna talk
and make things right
when I have moved on
and now found solace
in my own life

Life's too short
to mourn and cry
over  a past
 that wasn't right
I've moved on
and I will not cry
nor make things right
for a past that
went all too wrong
and nothing was right


By-Prabalta Rijal





Comments

  1. Absolutely life has to move on. Life is too short to cry and mourn over a past that wasn't right. Though it taught us lessons that we will live to remember.

    Well done! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts