Outta Sight

Your wrongs seemed right
and the skies were bright
the pastures seemed greener
But the darkness crept in


I know I'm doomed
fore there is no light
the room gets darker
and you are outta sight


I cant turn back
the doors are all shut tight
and there is no light


There are no windows
no ventilation
no get away shafts
and the doors are shut tight


You brought me in
but you left me out
cant figure out why
you are outta sight


You opened the doors
and I followed you in
to the room with doors
that are all shut tight


There are doors alright
but I cant get out
they are all shut tight


Which one are you behind
which one is right
where have you gone
why are you outta sight


The candles have burnt out
and its dark in here
I'm freaking out
why are you outta sight


Cant see the light
I'm trapped alright
and you are outta sight


--Prabalta Rijal

Comments

Popular Posts