deception

I had a dream
a dream of lies
fore you wouldn't lie

I saw a  dead end
where I'm all alone
there's darkness in the alley
where my faith resides

A silent passing
that leaves me crying
a deception so grave
that words subside
as tears reign

I take a step back
to leave this wretched
place,where only
lies prevailed,
this land where
honesty and loyalty
were like dodos dead

Can't rekindle the faith
and no flame can light it
a shadow of avoidance
is all that remains

There are no answers
no questions,as I
silently withdraw
back into my cave

By Prabalta Rijal



Comments

  1. I have read so many of your posts and I can't stop reading them again and again. Great work! Can you leave me your email if that's okay with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sakar,
    thank you, I have just inboxed you my id...See you around...And, thank u for reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts