Karma: the undying truth

Look into your heart
look into your soul
if you even have one

Your fake accusations
and your lies 
have fallen
taking you down
you have lost 

Never hurt a soul
fore it will rebound 
you give one person tears
be prepared to cry 
a million times
You can insult
find faults
and hurt others
but in time
your time will come

this universe connects
it knows your crimes
and you will pay back

Your payback time will come
fore accounts need to be settled
and yours will be settled too

Your actions 
 will bounce back
your karma is your own
and you shall reap
what you have sown

I do what I have to
but hurt a soul, I wont
I wont cheat or lie
nor deceit a single soul
fore my karma is mine
and keeping it pristine
and clear is what  
I have always done

So, heed my words
and know one thing
I wont get my hands dirty
nor stoop as low as you

fore my conscience
 wont let me
and I really don't 
have to, cause
the universe knows
and it will settle the scores

By Prablata Rijal

Comments

Popular Posts