Give me a say,just hear me out

A millions words go unsaid
a million views just go astray
a millions questions dangle about

No one cares
your words don't matter
and are tossed out
into the garbage cans
where they remain locked
 with other words
you had tried to say

Its dark inside the garbage cans
with just words struggling
to be heard its a volcano
 inside waiting to explode
with a million words that
resonate from deep within
this stinky bin

My voice is gone
 and I am  left strangled
and hurt for words unsaid
yet no one cares
or bothers to hear
those precious words
still stuck inside this tiny vault

So, let me write
or talk, or just sing it out
hear me out
just listen will you

A million words go unsaid
and my thoughts are
still stuck inside
as I fight to have a say

A million views go astray
and my ideas ignored
with every step I take
a million questions dangle about

Yet no one listens
or hears me out
as my blaring cries
resonate aloud
from within a vault
locked deep inside


By Prabalta Rijal





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts