Show me a sign

Show me a sign
just a sign will do
let me hold the reins
as the seasons have changed
and I will need to fight through

Show me the light
fore you are my knight
with no shining armour
nor swords nor shields
yet you are still my knight
so show me the light
and take me through the night

Give me a reason
against all treason
tell me I'm right
and help me fight
fore you are my knight

Give me a hint
and strike up a flint
to tint down my blues
and brighten my mood

Dont let me go
give me a reason to stay
even if its treason
 give me a hint
my glistening flint

By Prabalta Rijal


Comments

  1. There is a fine difference between intellectualism and madness. A litle bit this way or that makes a huge difference

    ReplyDelete
  2. wht is tht supposed to mean, i just hope u arent implying tht im mad....lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i say glass is half full u can conclude that it is half empty. If i say there is a fine line, u can draw ur conclusions, depending on which side of the line u see urself
    Keep thinking, once in a while u need some exercise for the brain
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no reason to ponder,nor do i care wht ppl think i am,i dont care whether the glass is half full or half empty...nor will i ever care...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts