Answers :)

Answers these crazy answers
are more like cats with nine lives
a curious case of  replies

But the replies that I seek
are like keys to a trick
for doors better left alone
as secret gardens don't exist


Yet the quest goes on
with never ending questions
that leave you drained
as you seek for refuge
amidst curious grenades

unlike cats with nine lives
I only have one life
but I'm curious
and curiouser
I will get
fore I need answers

Answers to everything
gosh its tough to stop
when all you have are questions

Meticulously formed questions
dumb questions
and just questions
but questions nevertheless

So give me answers
Funny answers
crazy answers
smart answers
maybe dumb answers too
but answers nevertheless

By--Prabalta Rijal

Comments

  1. like it mam..i have many unanswered questions in my mind...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Subash, well u better find those answers lol :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts