Love- the four letter word

Love!!!
oh what a word,
its given me pain
it makes me cry
but I cant get over it

it taken my smile
robs me of my sleep
distrubs my  dreams
but I still enjoy it

It makes the worst jokes funny
a cloudy day bright
It makes red look sweet
and other colours bright
Its crazy alright
but I still cant hate it

Love this four letter word
makes me act like fool
makes me foolishly forgetful
it takes over my mind
and yet I adore it

It makes me sick
makes me want to cry
pierce's my heart
makes me bleed
but I cant get over it

Love this four letter word
 builds fake hopes
 takes over my soul
and rules over my  body
and yet I follow it
like slave in bliss

By Prabalta Rijal






Comments

  1. Feels good to be the first to comment on your posts.

    Nice poem. Conveys strong feelings.
    Got me thinking a bit. very familiar feelings .
    Looks like I am slowly becoming a fan of yours.

    Bye
    Sanjay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey,
      lol...thank u,well its good toknow tht my wotk is being read.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts