Make no Promises


I make no promises

Memorial stones and pillars en route to Tukuche
My days are short and my nights ever so long
the thought of you keeps me going on
and keeps me from breaking
I never thought I would miss you huney
I never thought I would care




But I make no promises
and will let our fates decide
God knows I love you huney
but i make no promises 
and will let our fates decide


Your smile is still embedded in my mind
as I search for your face in the pale moonlight
but huney I can make no promises
 and will let our fates decide 


I make no promises 
fore I wuldnt want to hurt you huney
I know you will wait
but I dont want that
I know you will find me 
but dont come for me 
and lets let our fates decide


Dont love me huney fore im not worth it
dont wait for me
dont miss me
fore we may never meet


So let our fates decide 
and lets keep the promises aside
fore i dont want to hurt you
nor ever see you cry


So do not wait for me my love
fore it is not worth it
and i make no promises
fore we may never meet


--Prabalta Rijal

Comments

  1. I wrote this poem a few years back....on my way back from Jomsom...It's for this reason the photo I chose to use for this post is of Mustang.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts