A monster I'm not

Its not fine, that I keep suffering
That your insults never stop
It's not fine that you dine
with a hoe who calls you hers
while you  say you I am all yours

She writes filthy messages
and accusations that hurt
yet, you dine, with this filth
this filth from hell 
a demon in disguise

I'm no Angel but a monster 
I'm not, I may be hurt
but a homewrecker I'm not

The insults keep pouring
and she still ain't fired
all I get are lies 
lies that are disguised
like a wolf amidst sheep

All these lies, lies and lies
insults and character assassinations
are all I get, yet I've
I never hurt a soul
though these lies hurt mine

You have a dirty soul, I'm told
for what I wonder
It isn't me with the skeletons 
nor am I on the run

Yet my soul is called unclean
and maybe Satan is within
For what am I insulted for
I wonder, maybe its a blunder
And I hope it to be a blunder

But I know deep within
It is lies that I have been fed
I'm not stupid and when I scream
I ain't a cunt, its the hurt pouring out
but the blind cant see, and their
sense of touch is gone

By Prabalta Rijal

Comments

Popular Posts