Pirates in Disguise



I stand alone in this crowded world
Where friends are foes in disguise
I look around the dark corridor,
And I think to myself
 Should I walk through
Or shall I stand and look around
Until I find a familiar face

Or shall I walk dark the corridor
To the exit with bright lights
Where the bright light shines on the other side
Maybe  friends  are friends
Not Pirates in disguise

I stand alone thinking  whether the faces I see
Are friends or foes
Yet all I see are forgotten paths
Where hopes were slain
And only loss reigned

I Stand Alone in this crowded world
and think to myself, if I walk
Should  I tread through the same path
Or look around For another route

Is there another route?
Or shall I stand here alone
And watch the world just pass me by
I don't want to walk
this long lonely path
To the other side
Where the exit lies

So I Stand Alone in this crowded world
Where Friends are foes
And pirates in disguise


By Prabalta Rijal

Comments

  1. being alone in the crowd and finding ourselves is the real discovery...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts