I Wonder

I wonder
oh how I ponder
If things would seem brighter
If the roses would smell sweeter
If the reds would seem redder
and the blues even more blue
The sun, more sunnier
and my summers more warmer

I wonder
oh how I wonder
If things would finally seem right
or if it would just be brighter
or even more prettier
Would my world spin the right way
or would it tilt upside down

I wonder
oh how I ponder
If things would ever be the same
If the days gone by would seem like a bad dream
If the haunting would stop
If the constant hounding of distrust end


I wonder
Oh how I wonder
If  my smile would ever subside
If I would act more clumsier
would I be more careful or more careless
or even more care free
How would I be?

I wonder
Oh how I ponder
If I would ever be the same
or if I would change in million different ways
or if finally I would get to be just me

I wonder
Oh how I wonder
If my life will a bed of roses
or will it have thorns too

I wonder
Oh yes I ponder
How life will be
once you finally enter my world

--Prabalta Rijal


Comments

Popular Posts