Casanova at heart


A false persona
a false personality
you just don't exist

everything was lie
 just a reel life
and not reality

your smile a fake
every word you said-- a lie
You are the sweet talker,
an intent listener a creative liar
and the Casanova at heart

You had me fooled
I seriously thought you cared
But you lied and you lied and lied really hard

Your words are designed and crafted immaculately
You know the effect they will have
 As you hit bulls eye with your notorious ways

You are the passionate Taurean
your sturdy persona wins hearts
Your sheer possessiveness has girls believing you care
You are dependable,caring and grounded
You know exactly what they are looking for

Your manipulative ways get you what you want
Your game plan already in place
as you pace towards your prey

I can't say I hate you
I knew you were a player
right from the start

Im glad I have found you out
fore you nearly had me believing
that you weren't a Casanova at heart



---Prabalta Rijal



Comments

Popular Posts