I'm thinking of You


                


I'm thinking of the things you said
the lies you weaved
the dreams you fed me
I'm thinking of you

I'm thinking the numbness
the pain I feel
the knife piercing through me
as realisation sets in
I'm thinking of you

I'm not perfect
nor did I ever look for perfection
I don't believe in numbers 
or count undeserving people
But I believed in you

The illusions you weaved
the expectations of a life together
A home,kids and the dog

Getting up in your arms
Sending the kids to school
Watching them graduate
Growing old together
all illusions you weaved
 Illusions I chose to believe

My life's an illusion
a complete mess
Cause I believed in You
I believed in Us
I believed your every word

Honestly, Its all my fault
I let the walls around me fall
let you take over my world
let you weave your illusions
let u live your lie

You made me smile
led me to believe
you showed me the lights
or maybe I'm just not so bright

--By Prabalta Rijal







Comments

Popular Posts